Storage Terms and Insurance Exclusions
Terms and Conditions
We must be informed that storage is required before you book with us.
The free storage offer applies to booked House/Flat Moves, Office Moves, Half and Full loads only (i.e kitchens and stock, etc) for a period of 1 week.
Anything after the free 1 week period is charged at a minimum £40 per week.
All storage comes with £2000 insurance free of charge. If you require anything over this amount it would be £5 per £1000 of cover per month.
Storage fees and insurance payments must be made before your goods are released or upon re-delivery.
We are unable to store hazardous, dangerous, illegal, stolen, perishable, environmentally harmful or explosive goods.
Storage Insurance Exclusions
No cover is provided for the following:
1. Money, Coins, Bullion, Deeds, Bonds, Securities and the like.
2. Livestock, Plants, Explosives and Flammables
3. Jewellery, Watches, Precious Stones, Stamps of all kinds exceeding GBP 500 combined total.
4. Furs, fine arts, perfumery mobile phones, tobacco, cigars, cigarettes, beers, wines, spirits & the like exceeding GBP 10,000 combined total.
5. Electronic items exceeding GBP 10,000 in total. Electronic items are defined as all items of consumer and commercial electrical appliances and instruments including but not limited to radios, televisions, computers, computer software, hard drives, chips, microchips, printed circuit boards and their components, modems, monitors, cameras, facsimile machines, photocopiers, VCRs, hi-fi, stereos, CD players and the like. (Heavy electrical items such as switchgear, turbines and generators and the like shall be deemed not to be electronics)
6. Depreciation arising from inadequate or substandard repairs and inadequate or substandard restoration of a damaged item.
7. Any property which you are not permitted to store under the terms of the Licence Agreement
8. Loss of data records other than cost of blank data carrying materials.
9. Any consequence of War, Invasion, Act of Foreign Enemy Hostilities (whether War be declared or not), Civil War, Rebellion, Revolution, Insurrection or Military or Usurped Power or confiscation or nationalisation or requisition or destruction of or damage to property by or under the order of any government or public or local authority.
10. Ensuing or indirect losses resulting from or as a consequence of claims made for lass or damage to your property.
11. Loss or damage or liability or expense directly or indirectly caused by or contributed to, by, or arising fram:-
a. Ionising radiations from or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel or from any nuclear waste or from the combustion of nuclear fuel.
b. The radioactive, toxic, explosive or other hazardous or contaminating properties of any nuclear installation, reactor or nuclear assembly or nuclear cam ponent thereof.
c. Any weapon of war employing atomic or nuclear fission and/or fusion or other like reaction or radioactive force or matter.
d. The radioactive, toxic, explosive or other hazardous or contaminating properties of any radioactive matter. The exclusion in this sub-clause does not extend to radioactive isotopes, other than nuclear fuel, when such isotopes are being prepared, carried, stored, or used for commercial, agricultural, medical, scientific or other similar peaceful purposes.
12. Loss or damage or expense directly, or indirectly, caused by or contributed to, by or arising from:-
a. Any chemical, biological, biochemical or electromagnetic weapon.
b. The use or operation, as a means for inflicting harm, of any computer, computer system, computer software program, computer virus or process or other electronic systems.
13. Loss, destruction or damage directly occasioned by pressure waves caused by aircraft and other aerial devices travelling at sonic or supersonic speeds. 14. Loss of or damage to your property caused by or resulting from any act(s) of terrorism or any person(s) acting from a political motive.